Last Updated on
6 Best Creative and Different Gifts for Writers for Under 20$
6 Best Creative and Different Gifts for Writers for Under 20$
Do you have a best friend who is also a writer? Or maybe you’re your best friend writer and you are looking for something to congratulate yourself on finally finishing that tricky chapter.
That’s the reason this list was born: I wanted to gather gifts for writers that would also be inexpensive and creative.
Everybody thinks writers would love to receive books, pens, and notebooks. And that’s absolutely right. However, sometimes, we all need different things in our lives, don’t we?
Are you tired of always thinking about the same old repeated kinds of gifts? Or, even worse, are you tired of receiving it? Well, now this can change!
Let’s start with the list with the six best gifts for writers for under 20$:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. However, I do use it and I love it, as you can notice below. I’ve also purchased it with my own money, it was not gifted to me. Now I’m passionate about sharing the products I love with my audience, that’s why I decided to go for their affiliate program. If you buy through this link, you help me keep making these articles for you without ANY extra cost for you. Thank you!
Also notice that they are all from Amazon!
1. A Typewriter Pencil Holder for a Writer’s Desk
This is the cutest thing ever.
Amazon’s description says this:
- 4″ x 4″ Vintage typewriter pen holder for desk with 2.8″ (length) x.2″ (width) x 2.8″ (height) space to hold pens, pencils and other desk accessories
- Makes a cute secretary desk accessory as well as vintage home decoration
- Qwerkywriter makes this an antique secretary desk accessory and makes a great novelty gift for vintage or retro lovers
- Perfect for holding pens, pencils, stationery, etc. The accessories are shown not included with the pen holder
- This Hemingway replica is made of polyresin and comes in a white box for the inspired writers“
What I like the most about it is how cute it looks. And, the best part, it is close to 15$, which is cheap enough for a cute product like that.
I would love to have it RIGHT now.
(I’ll be sure of sending this list to all my friends. My birthday is almost here, only… four other months… pretty close, right?)
2. Writer’s Bracelet
I absolutely adore this bracelet. The “careful or you’ll end up in my novel” charm is adorable and a great reminder for anyone who meets me. It has also every essential thing for a writer: a lot of stationery, a typewriter (okay, not so essential anymore, book who wouldn’t want one?), and, of course, books!
Here is what its description looks like:
- ♥Material: stainless steel, it is lead-free and nickel free. Stainless Steel is hypoallergenic, it doesn’t rust, change color or tarnish.
- ♥Size: the engraved round charm is 0.79inch in diameter, and the wire adjustable bangle is 2.56inch, fits most people wrists. The bar pendant of keychain is 0.47*1.7inch.
- ♥Engraved with “careful or you’ll end up in my novel”, makes a funny and thoughtful addition for authors that love to create their stories. Also a perfect for showing your support to them.
- ♥Perfect for any gift giving occasion–Birthday gift, Christmas gift, Mother’s Day gifts, anniversary gifts, Thanksgiving Day gift, Teacher’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts, graduation gifts, Valentine’s Day gift, Retirement gift, bridal party gifts, wedding day gifts, back to school gifts, etc..
- ♥Each bracelet/keychain will arrive in a velvet bag, make a wonderful gift for yourself or your family, friends, coworkers…”
Pretty nice. Okay, who will give this to me now?
3. Do not disturb, writer at work
If you’re looking into buying a small souvenir, this door knob hanger might be it. We all know how it is not good to work with distractions, and this might be perfect for that busy writer that just wants a bit of silence and peace. It’s just a little over 5$, so really inexpensive. Here is what Amazon’s description is saying:
- “Made of a durable thick plastic
- 3.5″ (8.9cm) x 9.5″ (24cm) in size
- Design shown printed on one side with UV- and water-resistant inks
- Can be used indoor or outdoor
- The hole is universal sized and will work with all standard door knobs”
I would like to have that. Maybe it would help to keep unwanted people away. If it doesn’t, you could away use it as a bookmark.
It’s pretty cute as well!
4. Teabags with literature quotes
Okay, this might be the best idea ever.
Every writer loves tea as popular belief know.
I don’t (not a true writer!!), but I love how cute it looks. A good Alice in Wonderland, London, vibe. So, it is very interesting.
Here is what Amazon is saying:
- 25 individually tagged teabags with literary quotes from the world over
- The perfect gift for the book lover
- Stocking stuffers for book club members
- Great gift for admirers of the Victorian era
- Read ‘em and steep!“
I find this to be the best idea ever.
5. Ernest Hemingway Engraved Quote Pen -“in Order to Write About Life, First You Must Live it.”
An incredible fancy and cute gift for under 20$!
Here is what the description is saying:
- “Ernest Hemingway quote pen, engraved with Ernest Hemingway’s signature & quote
- Quote reads, “IN ORDER TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE, FIRST YOU MUST LIVE IT.” – Ernest Hemingway
- Elegant and durable, this pen weighs approximately 55 gm, & measures approximately 5.5″ long
- Rollerball writing tip with black ink; Easy-to-replace ink cartridge
- Makes a suitable gift for any writer, editor, teacher, or Ernest Hemingway fan!”
I honestly adore how it looks like. It’s very cute, it looks expensive, posh, and I would love to write with such a pen. Maybe take it to book signings!
6. Cute Little Dragon Writer Sculpture
To finish our selection, look at this adorable little dragon! It is writing a story! It would make your office so much more whimsical and magical. I love him!
I would call him Wilbert, what about you?
Here is what Amazon is telling us:
- “A thoughtful gift perfect for home or garden
- This product measures H: 4-Inch W: 3.25-Inch
- Cast in quality designer resin
- Hand-painted and sculpted in amazing detail”
It gets extra points for being hand-painted.
So, that’s it, you guys.
What did you think of this selection?
Which one did you like the most?
Please, tell me on the comments!